from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having no definite form; shapeless. See Synonyms at shapeless.
- adj. Lacking order.
- adj. Having no material existence.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Without form; shapeless.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Shapeless; without a determinate form; wanting regularity of shape.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Wanting form or shape; without a determinate form; shapeless; amorphous.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having no physical form
- adj. having no definite form or distinct shape
From form + -less. (Wiktionary)