from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having no body or form; incorporeal.
- adj. Being disembodied.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. disembodied; without a body; separated from the body
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having no material body; incorporeal.
- Freed from the body; disembodied.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not having a material body
- adj. having no body
Sorry, no etymologies found.