from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In an indifferent manner.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In an indifferent manner; without distinction or preference; impartially; without concern, wish, affection, or aversion; tolerably; passably.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In an indifferent, manner; without difference or distinction; impartially; without concern or preference.
- Not particularly well, but still not ill; tolerably; passably.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. with indifference; in an indifferent manner
indifferent + -ly (Wiktionary)