from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In an identical manner.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In an identical manner; with respect to identity.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In an identical manner; with actual or intrinsic sameness: often followed by the same or alike to express absolute sameness or likeness in every particular: as, two identically worded notes; their views are identically the same or alike.
- In algebra, for all values of the literal quantities.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. with complete identity; in an identical manner
identical + -ly (Wiktionary)