from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adv. In the same way; similarly: "Some have little power to do good, and have likewise little strength to resist evil” ( Samuel Johnson).
- adv. As well; also.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a similar manner.
- adv. also; moreover; too.
- adv. The same to you; used as a response.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In like manner; also; moreover; too. See also.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In like manner; moreover; also; too.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in addition
- adv. in like or similar manner
- adv. equally
Shortened from in like wise; equivalent to like + -wise. (Wiktionary)