from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adv. In addition; moreover.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In addition; besides; what's more; used to denote additional information.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. or conj. Moreover; besides; in addition to what has been said.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Still further; yet further: in reference to place, position, or motion.
- Moreover; besides; in addition to what has been said: a continuative adverb or conjunction.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in addition
Sorry, no etymologies found.