from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a moderate manner.
- adv. To a moderate extent or degree.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a moderate manner or degree; to a moderate extent.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a moderate manner, or to a moderate degree, amount, or extent; not excessively: as, water moderately warm.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. with moderation; in a moderate manner
- adv. to a moderately sufficient extent or degree
moderate + -ly (Wiktionary)