from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adv. In a relative manner; in comparison with something else: a relatively minor problem. See Usage Note at perfect.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. Proportionally, in relation to some larger scale thing.
- adv. Somewhat.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a relative manner; in relation or respect to something else; not absolutely.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a relative manner; in relation or respect to something else; with relation to each other and to other things; not absolutely; comparatively: often followed by to: as, his expenditure in charity was large relatively to his income.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in a relative manner; by comparison to something else
relative + -ly (Wiktionary)