from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a comparative manner.
- adv. When compared to other entities
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. According to estimate made by comparison; relatively; not positively or absolutely.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In comparison; by comparison; according to estimate made by comparison; not positively, absolutely, or in itself; relatively.
- Specifically By the comparative method of investigation.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in a relative manner; by comparison to something else
comparative + -ly (Wiktionary)