from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In accordance with reason.
- adv. fairly; satisfactorily; not extremely
- adv. quite; fairly; satisfactorily
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a reasonable manner.
- adv. Moderately; tolerably.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a reasonable manner; agreeably to reason; with good sense or judgment.
- Within the bounds of reason; with good reason or cause; justly; properly.
- To a reasonable extent; in a moderately good degree; fairly; tolerably.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. with good sense or in a reasonable or intelligent manner
- adv. to a moderately sufficient extent or degree
As a rule of thumb, any time you see the phrase "reasonably priced" in a piece of legislation, you can be confident it is proposing to subsidize something—giving to one group by taking from another.
Everybody seems to be in reasonably good humor, and they'll be making the trip back to Ulladulla from Figtree shortly.
So far I am in reasonably good health, I don't need to take any medications regularly (knock on wood), I used to get a physical exam every year in Alaska when The Indian Health Service was paying for it, now that I have to pay for them I get one every 3 or 4 years at the Army hospital here in Cuernavaca.
For medical devices, we could come in reasonably early.
For about $40, one could buy an original Nintendo console in reasonably good shape.
This bright, clean, absolutely refreshing white is the prototype for the best in reasonably priced, well-made Chilean Sauvignon Blanc.
Over the next year, they will also be made available for purchase in reasonably priced paperback editions through the CDDC.
The social groups remain reasonably intact year after year, and they're easy to recognize.
I wish someone could explain reasonably and rationally how having a public option for obtaining health care coverage is the government having "too much control over our lives.".
Despite all the books I have read over the years I still find in reasonably easy to name my favourites.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.