from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In accordance with reason.
- adv. fairly; satisfactorily; not extremely
- adv. quite; fairly; satisfactorily
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a reasonable manner.
- adv. Moderately; tolerably.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a reasonable manner; agreeably to reason; with good sense or judgment.
- Within the bounds of reason; with good reason or cause; justly; properly.
- To a reasonable extent; in a moderately good degree; fairly; tolerably.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. with good sense or in a reasonable or intelligent manner
- adv. to a moderately sufficient extent or degree
reasonable + -ly (Wiktionary)