from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In the manner of one who knows.
- adv. With knowledge of all relevant facts.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. With knowledge; in a knowing manner; intelligently; consciously; deliberately.
- adv. By experience.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a knowing manner; with knowledge; intentionally; designedly: as, he would not knowingly offend.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. with full knowledge and deliberation
knowing + -ly (Wiktionary)