from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a serene manner.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a serene manner; clearly.
- adv. With unruffled temper; coolly; calmly.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Calmly; quietly; placidly.
- Without excitement; coolly; deliberately.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in a peacefully serene manner
serene + -ly (Wiktionary)