from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having no object or purpose; not guided.
- adj. Having no prescribed destination. Used of mail.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. not directed
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not directed; not guided; left without direction.
- adj. Not addressed; not superscribed, as a letter.
- adj. Misdirected; misled; led astray.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. aimlessly drifting
un- + directed (Wiktionary)