from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. not restricted or confined
- adj. having no security classification
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not restricted; not limited or confined.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. free of restrictions on conduct
- adj. not subject to or subjected to restriction
- adj. not restricted or modified in meaning
- adj. never having had security classification
- adj. accessible to all
Sorry, no etymologies found.