from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Disposed to converse; sociable; free in discourse.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Qualified for conversation; disposed to converse; sociable; free in discourse.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Qualified for conversation, or disposed to converse; ready in or inclined to mutual communication of thoughts; sociable; communicative.
- Capable of being conversed with; open to conversation.
- Also written conversible.
Sorry, no etymologies found.