from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Paying close attention; mindful. See Synonyms at careful.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. taking heed
- adj. paying close attention; mindful
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Full of heed; regarding with care; cautious; circumspect; attentive; vigilant.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Full of heed; attentive; watchful; cautious; circumspect; wary.
- Synonyms Observant, mindful, careful, regardful, attentive (to).
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. cautiously attentive
- adj. giving attention
- adj. taking heed; giving close and thoughtful attention
Sorry, no etymologies found.