from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Helpful and obliging.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Affording, or disposed to afford, accommodation; obliging; helpful; as an accommodating man, spirit, arrangement.
- v. Present participle of accommodate.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Affording, or disposed to afford, accommodation; obliging; as an accommodating man, spirit, arrangement.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Obliging; yielding to the desires of others; disposed to comply and to oblige another: as, an accommodating man; an accommodating disposition.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. helpful in bringing about a harmonious adaptation
- adj. obliging; willing to do favors
accommodate + -ing (Wiktionary)