from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Showing attention; heedful.
- adj. Showing deference; respectful.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Respectful.
- adj. Watchful, observant.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Heedful; attentive; observant.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having or paying regard.
- Taking notice; heedful; observing with care; attentive.
- Synonyms Observant, mindful, watchful, careful.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. showing deference
From regard + -ful. (Wiktionary)