from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not disposed to be communicative. See Synonyms at silent.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Tending not to communicate; not communicating.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not communicative or disposed to impart one's wealth; not liberal; parsimonious.
- Not communicative; not disposed to impart one's thoughts; not free to communicate to others; reserved; taciturn.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not inclined to talk or give information or express opinions
From un- + communicate + -ive. (Wiktionary)