from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Difficult or impossible to pronounce correctly: an unpronounceable last name.
- adj. Not fit to be mentioned.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Impossible or difficult to pronounce or articulate.
- n. Something difficult or impossible to pronounce.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not pronounceable; incapable of being pronounced; difficult to pronounce: as, a harsh, unpronounceable word.
- Unfit for being pronounced, named, or mentioned; unmentionable as being offensive to chaste ears.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. impossible or difficult to pronounce correctly
- adj. very difficult to pronounce correctly
un- + pronounceable (Wiktionary)