from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Expressing or conferring praise: a laudatory review of the new play.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to praise, or the expression of praise.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining praise, or to the expression of praise
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Containing or expressing praise; praising highly; extolling.
- n. laudatories (-riz). That which contains or expresses praise.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. full of or giving praise
From Latin laudatorius: compare Old French laudatoire. (Wiktionary)