from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, showing, or characterized by alliteration.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. In the form or style of alliteration.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Pertaining to, or characterized by, alliteration.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to or consisting in alliteration; characterized by alliteration.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having the same consonant at the beginning of each stressed syllable
Sorry, no etymologies found.