from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Containing eight syllables
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Consisting of or containing eight syllables.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Consisting of eight syllables.
- n. In prosody, a line consisting of eight syllables.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having or characterized by or consisting of eight syllables
octo- + syllabic (Wiktionary)