from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having ten syllables
- adj. Composed of decasyllables
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having, or consisting of, ten syllables.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having ten syllables: as, a decasyllabic verse.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having or characterized by or consisting of ten syllables
deca- + syllabic (Wiktionary)