from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Unconditional; unrestricted.
- adj. Psychology Not dependent on or resulting from conditioning; unlearned or natural.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not conditioned, without conditions, absolute
- adj. Not treated with hair conditioner
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not conditioned or subject to conditions; unconditional.
- adj. Not subject to conditions or limitations; infinite; absolute; hence, inconceivable; incogitable.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not subject to conditions; not an effect, accident, or result of circumstances.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not conditional
- adj. not established by conditioning or learning
Sorry, no etymologies found.