from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not having been created; not yet in existence.
- adj. Existing of itself; uncaused.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of uncreate.
- adj. That exists without having been created.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Deprived of existence; annihilated.
- adj. Not yet created.
- adj. Not existing by creation; self-existent; eternal.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not yet created.
- Not produced by creation; existing without being created.
Sorry, no etymologies found.