from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not yet born: an unborn child.
- adj. Not yet appeared; future: unborn inventions.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. not yet born; yet to come; future.
- adj. not yet delivered; still existing in the mother's womb.
- adj. existing without birth or beginning.
- n. A single unborn offspring at any stage of gestation.
- n. Unborn offspring collectively.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not born; not yet brought into life; being still to appear; future.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not born; not brought into life; not yet existing.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not yet brought into existence
un- + born (Wiktionary)