from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Capable of being demonstrated or proved: demonstrable truths.
- adj. Obvious or apparent: demonstrable lies.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Able to be demonstrated.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Capable of being demonstrated; that can be proved beyond doubt or question.
- adj. Proved; apparent.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable of being demonstrated; susceptible of being proved beyond doubt or contradiction.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. necessarily or demonstrably true
- adj. capable of being demonstrated or proved
Sorry, no etymologies found.