from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Capable of being understood: apprehensible truths.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. which can be apprehended (usually in the sense of being understood)
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Capable of being apprehended or conceived.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable of being apprehended or understood; possible to be conceived by the human intellect.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. capable of being apprehended or understood
Sorry, no etymologies found.