from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Capable of being perceived; discernible.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Capable of being perceived; perceptible.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable of being perceived; capable of falling under perception or the cognizance of the senses; perceptible.
- Capable of being known or understood.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. capable of being apprehended or understood
- adj. capable of being perceived especially by sight or hearing
Sorry, no etymologies found.