from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Too apparent to be doubted; unquestionable.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. clearly true; providing no possibility of doubt.
- n. That which is indubitable.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not dubitable or doubtful; too evident to admit of doubt; unquestionable; evident; apparently certain.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not dubitable; too plain to admit of doubt: as, indubitable proof.
- Synonyms See list under indisputable.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. too obvious to be doubted
Sorry, no etymologies found.