from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Serving to corroborate
- n. a medical tonic; a corroborant
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Tending to strengthen of confirm.
- n. A medicine that strengthens; a corroborant.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having the power of giving strength or additional strength.
- Tending to confirm or establish the truth of something; verifying.
- n. That which corroborates. A medicine that strengthens; a corroborant.
- n. Corroborative testimony.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. serving to support or corroborate
Sorry, no etymologies found.