from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Declarative.
- adj. Setting forth that which is the law.
- adj. Explaining a legal interpretation or right.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Serving to declare or explain
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Making declaration, explanation, or exhibition; making clear or manifest; affirmative; expressive.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Making declaration, clear manifestation, or exhibition; affirmative; declarative.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. relating to the use of or having the nature of a declaration
declare + -atory (Wiktionary)