from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Archaic Producing or stimulating physical vigor. Used of a medicine.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. strengthening; supporting; corroborating
- n. Anything that gives strength or support; a tonic.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Strengthening; supporting; corroborating.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Strengthening; having the power or quality of giving strength: as, a corroborant medicine.
- n. A medicine that produces strength and vigor; a tonic.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. used of a medicine that is strengthening
Latin corroborans, present participle. See corroborate. (Wiktionary)