from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not subjected to questioning; not interrogated.
- adj. Unquestionable; indisputable.
- adj. Not called into question or examination; not doubted.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not subjected to an interrogation
- adj. Accepted without question; indisputable
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not called in question; not doubted.
- adj. Not interrogated; having no questions asked; not examined or examined into.
- adj. Indisputable; not to be opposed or impugned.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not called in question; not doubted.
- Not interrogated; having no questions asked; not examined; not examined into.
- Not to be opposed or disputed.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. generally agreed upon; not subject to dispute
un- + questioned. (Wiktionary)