from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Impossible to prove or demonstrate: a seemingly valid but indemonstrable hypothesis.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. That cannot be demonstrated or proved; unprovable
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Incapable of being demonstrated.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not demonstrable; incapable of being demonstrated.
- Immediately evident; axiomatical; not capable of being made more evident.
Sorry, no etymologies found.