from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not gained by work or service: unearned income.
- adj. Not deserved: unearned luck.
- adj. Not yet earned: unearned interest.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not earned
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not earned; not gained by labor or service.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not earned; not merited by labor or services; not won: as, an unearned salary; unearned dividends.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not gained by merit or labor or service
Sorry, no etymologies found.