from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Given special prominence, attention, or publicity: a featured item at a sale.
- adj. Having a specified kind of facial features. Often used in combination: sharp-featured; plain-featured.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. displayed with special treatment
- adj. Having features of a particular kind.
- v. Past participle of feature
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Shaped; fashioned.
- adj. Having features; formed into features.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having a certain make or shape; formed; fashioned.
- Having features; exhibiting human features; having a certain cast of features.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having facial features as specified; usually used in combination
- adj. made a feature or highlight; given prominence
Combination of feature and the past suffix: -ed (Wiktionary)