from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having had objectionable content removed; being something someone has censored.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of censor.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. suppressed or subjected to censorship. Opposite of
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Passed upon, revised, or expurgated by a censor: as, censored war news.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. suppressed or subject to censorship
Sorry, no etymologies found.