from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Respected, having received honor.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of honor.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. of high repute; -- of people.
- adj. greatly admired.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In heraldry, same as crowned.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having an illustrious reputation; respected
Sorry, no etymologies found.