from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of seam.
- adj. Out of condition; not in good condition.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Out of condition; not in good condition; -- said of a hawk.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In falconry, not in good condition; out of condition: said of a falcon.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having or joined by a seam or seams
- adj. (used especially of skin) marked by lines or seams
Sorry, no etymologies found.