from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Covered in pavement; having a hard surface, as of concrete or asphalt.
- adj. Laid out or made, as intentions, desires, plans, etc.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of pave.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. covered with a firm surface; -- of pathways or roadways.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having a pavement.
- Resembling pavement; formed into a structure or combination like pavement: as, the paved teeth of some fishes.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. covered with a firm surface
Sorry, no etymologies found.