from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Clad or equipped with arms or armor.
- adj. Covered with armor, as a ship or the face of a fortification; armor-plated.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of armor.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Clad with armor.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Equipped with arms or armor.
- Covered with armor, as a ship or the face of a fortification; armor-plated.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. used of animals; provided with protective covering
- adj. equipped with the complete arms and armor of a warrior
- adj. protected by armor (used of persons or things military)
Sorry, no etymologies found.