from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Pertaining a wall.
- adj. Pertaining to something which has been placed into a wall, i.e., immured.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of wall.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Provided with a wall or walls; inclosed or fortified with a wall; fortified.
- In heraldry:
- Accompanied by the appearance of stone masonry.
- Covered with lines representing or indicating stone masonry: noting the field or an ordinary.
- Having a defect in color or form: said of the eye.
Sorry, no etymologies found.