Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Covered with clouds; obscured by clouds: as, a clouded sky
- Marked by dark, vague, irregular spots: as, a clouded cane; a clouded leopard or tiger-cat.
- adj. Filled with clouds.
- adj. Unknown, surrounded in mystery.
- v. Simple past and past participle of cloud.
- adj. unclear in form or expression
- adj. mentally disordered
- adj. filled or abounding with clouds
- adj. made troubled or apprehensive or distressed in appearance
“His expression clouded, and she heard a tremor in his voice.”
“Parker was smiling smugly, but then, predictably, his expression clouded.”
“LH closer Eddie Guardado looked like he was the answer, saving eight of his first 10 chances, but a season-ending injury again clouded the picture.”
“His expression clouded at the dryness of her tone.”
“For a moment his expression clouded, and Di sensed that he was struggling with himself.”
“The name clouded his face again, he gazed ruefully into the satisfactory glow he was producing.”
“Our winter is upon us now with bitter and intense cold, the windows remain clouded, thick with frost, even in the rooms where there is a large fire burning.”
“Her expression clouded, and she stared through the window with unseeing eyes.”
“In the eleventh century, the prospect was again clouded by new enemies and new misfortunes: the relics of Italy were swept away by the Norman adventures; and almost all the Asiatic branches were dissevered from the Roman trunk by the Turkish conquerors.”
“Then her expression clouded, her gaze stealing over Isabel’s shoulder to Brautus.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘clouded’.
A list of words that are odd or words that I have looked up.
this is it
Looking for tweets for clouded.