from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of sequester.
- adj. Something that has already been separated.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Retired; secluded.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Secluded; private; retired.
- Separated from others; being sent or having gone into retirement.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. kept separate and secluded
- adj. providing privacy or seclusion
Sorry, no etymologies found.