from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Marked by, conducive to, or expressing repose.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Providing repose, restful.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Full of repose; quiet.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Full of repose.
- Affording repose or rest; trustworthy; worthy of reliance.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. affording physical or mental rest
repose + -ful (Wiktionary)