Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In bot.: Having a cirrus or tendril: specifically applied to a leaf tipped with a tendril, or, in mosses, with a very narrow or hair-like sinuous point.
- Resembling tendrils, or coiling like them.
- In ornithology, having the head tufted with slender, usually curly, plumes.
- In entomology, bearing one or more slender bunches of curved or curled hairs, as the antennæ of certain longicorn beetles.
- Also written cirrous, cirrhose, cirrhous.
- adj. alternative spelling of cirrhose.
GNU Webster's 1913
- adj. Bearing a tendril or tendrils.
- adj. Resembling a tendril or cirrus.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
These user-created lists contain the word ‘cirrose’.
List of words that contain the string of letters "rose" - from aprosexia nasalis to prosectionist.
descriptions of places where words may be culled, lulled, mulled and otherwise unhulled:
inspired by ni8ce loittle corner of the intenet
with a chance of mizzle
Looking for tweets for cirrose.