Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Rough, coarse, thick, or unkempt: long and tangled; shaggy.
- Figuratively, covered with scrub, or with some scrubby growth; rugged; rough: as, shagged hillsides.
- adj. rare Having or covered with shaggy hair.
- adj. obsolete Unkempt; clothed in rags; ragged.
- adj. obsolete Of garments and fabrics: having a rough or long nap.
- adj. Covered with scrub, trees, or rough or shaggy growth.
- adj. Jagged; having a rough, uneven surface.
- adj. Of hair: long; rough; shaggy.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of shag.
- adj. vulgar Extremely tired
GNU Webster's 1913
- adj. Shaggy; rough.
- adj. having a very rough nap or covered with hanging shags
- Origin uncertain. Perhaps related to fagged or to shag (Wiktionary)
“Talk about getting publicly "shagged" by a candidate who ran on the nebulous slogan of "hope and change." is a patriot, and has a real cause-Stopping illegal immigration in America.”
“Also, he shagged every woman in Hollywood but me, and the only one complaining about it is me.”
“: Pirate Radio play your TITANIC DVD with a receptive to advice turned down. find your dad's aged 60's LP's and turntable, fool around these LOUD. afterwards either shag or be shagged. same effect but a expense.”
“Rio Ferdinand shagged three hookers" would be a more newsworty headline - and he probably did.”
“The sucker arrived all decked out in a gray suit and stomp boots, with arajhat stuck on his head that looked more like the rind of a muskmelon shagged from some dumpster.”
“I understood ACPO is non-profit and puts up the cash for national intelligence projects the Gov can't be shagged to pay for ... like the research into handling Rape Crimes. the context of the government's plans to shake up policing by putting forces – but not undercover surveillance – under the control of elected commissioners.”
“You shagged some girl on the staircase, I nicked a tenner from her dressing-table drawer.”
“He shagged for a while in right, standing next to Tony Tarasco, the minor league coach who Harper credits for his transition to the outfield during last fall's instructional league.”
“Yes | No | Report from whitetailkj wrote 9 weeks 1 day ago muzzy all the way but i was given a broad head from a friend after i lost mine trying to shoot a goose (LEGALLY) and i tried a test shot with it and it shoots dead straight where ever i aim and it is also shagged and ripped through my target and it now has a hole in it.”
“They pay for their political campaign and to be shagged, repeatedly, and never seem to learn from the co-opted experience.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘shagged’.
comprised of all manner of words relating to sex and sexuality, this list can be used for entertainment, or any manner of content filtering.
Looking for tweets for shagged.