from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Alternative spelling of bulletproof. (Capable of withstanding a direct shot, reliable, or unbreakable).
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Capable of resisting the force of a bullet; resistant to penetration by a bullet; armored.
- adj. designed so as to be resistant to abuse or misuse and incapable of malfunction under normal use.
- adj. so well thought out as to be resistant to criticism or certain to succeed.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable of resisting the impact of a bullet.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. without flaws or loopholes
- v. make bulletproof
- adj. not penetrable by bullets
Sorry, no etymologies found.